How to be worth following on social media with Dr. Jen Bennett
If you are a business owner who has a great desire to not only grow a successful business but make an impact on the lives of others, you’ve probably thought about the idea of becoming worth following.
Especially becoming worth following on social media.
What does it take to become the kind of leader others want to follow, learn from and stick around?
What characteristics do you need to emulate or develop in order to attract people to yourself?
And how does that show up in your content, your posts, and anything that you put out onto social media?
In today’s episode that is exactly that topic, we attack head-on with Dr. Jen Bennett.
Here’s who this episode is for:
- You are a business owner who wants to grow their impact and influence with the right people.
- You want to show up as a leader to your community; a leader that is worth following but maybe you don’t feel like you are a leader.
- You want to know what characteristics make a leader a highly impactful and successful leader.
In this episode, Dr. Jen Bennett and I dove deeper about:
- The newest social media trends and statistics that are important to know for how you interact with your followers
- What are the questions you should always ask yourself before posting any content on social media
- What are the characteristics of highly successful leaders and what does that look like on social media
About our special guest
As a higher education leader, speaker, and author, Jennifer Bennett’s calling is to help college students and faith-based women discover their voice and develop their expertise so that they can impact and influence culture.
Jennifer has had the opportunity to train and work with a recognized Forbes Top 10 Social Media Influencer. Additionally, she has taught and trained a variety of entrepreneurs, small business owners, ministries, organizations, and college students on social media, marketing, and public relations.
She was recently chosen as one of 55 social media influencers (out of 700 applicants) to attend #NASASocial for the Falcon Heavy Rocket Launch, and she is also the author of the book, “#BeWorthFollowing: How to be Different and Influence People in a Crowded Social World.”
Jennifer holds an EdD in Instructional Leadership and Curriculum Development from Nova Southeastern University, a Masters in Christian Education from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, and a BA in Communications from the University of North Florida.
She has been a speaker at both regional and national events and is an Assistant Professor of Strategic Communication at Indiana Wesleyan University.
Check her out at:
Swipe my free Captivating Captions Blueprint
Learn my step-by-step formula in creating captions that increased my Instagram engagement and brought my Instagram followers into my DMs!
Make a LEGIT impact with your words!
Get ready to be heard when you speak with this free 5-step guide. Fill in the simple form below for instant download.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.